To plan an event requires brisk but detailed planning and costing of each element that the host is going to involve into the event. The first step is to understand- the objectives behind the event,
- the atmosphere to be created, whether formal or casual or dramatic
- the guests that are to be invited and the number expected
- if a customized theme needs to be incorporated
- the budget of the corporate client
- the most important elements of the event, which cannot be done without
Events can be of may types namely, theme nights, day corporate parties, Brand/ product launch, sampling events and so on.
Organizing may include
- Venue options and booking.
- Registration – Pre registration, Group Registration and Spot registration.
- Delegate listing & co-ordination for complete Conference Mailing.
- Theme Conceptualization.
- Stage Backdrop, Backstage, Stage, Floor Management.
- Décor to go with the theme.
- Hiring of entertainment and special effects such as DJ, sound systems, Special Effects Laser, Pyro-Techniques, Hydraulics, Pan Projection.
- Hiring of special entertainers like dancers, live bands, jugglers, fire players, acrobatic act displays, belly dancers, drum mists, Laser shows, etc..
- Hiring of light systems for special effects at the stage or other important areas at the venue
- Hiring of emcee to host the event.
- Table decoration, entrance decoration and venue decoration.
- Hiring of staff and their uniforms and badges.
- Security Planning and Execution.
- Hiring of valet services.
- Event Personnel Recruitment.
- Extensive customized food and drinks menu for guests.
- Design of invitations and their distribution.
- Legal & Technical Arrangements & Negotiation.
- Transport, Boarding & Lodging Planning Reservations.
- Flyer / Sales Incentive Design & Distribution.
- Reaching out for sponsorships.