Plan an Exhibition
A good exhibition creates something akin to a retail environment, which for many companies working in the business-to-business arena, and especially for service sector firms, is unique. The beauty of an exhibition is that it creates a neutral environment to do business and the visitor feels in control and at ease. Exhibitions give you substantial opportunity to meet new prospects and sometimes even close a few sales. For many businesses with new ideas in the pipeline exhibitions can be a great opportunity to find out what your market is ‘thinking’ at a moment in time.Organizing an exhibition may include:-
- Determining purpose behind the exhibition.
- Creating budgets based on number of participants and visitors.
- Creating a plan based on number of participants and visitor expectancy
- Negotiating agreements and contracts with all the necessary parties.
- Booking Venue.
- Erecting stalls and their layouts.
- Sourcing participants for Stalls.
- Provision of stall inclusions such as lighting/ carpeting/ tables/ chairs/ electric points.
- Event Publicity through newspaper releases/ TV ads etc.
- Visual display of exhibition information around the venue.
- Provision of refreshments.
- Looking into other aspects like sufficient car parking/ washrooms/ signboards/ entrance and exit markings/ security etc.